Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Tuesday, November 1, 2016
Monday, October 17, 2016
Thursday, September 22, 2016
Hours of operation:M-W-F 5:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
The Dialysis Department
The Ivinson Dialysis Department serves the needs of individuals with end stage renal disease. Dialysis at IMH is small enough so each patient receives specialized, tailored attention, but large enough to house innovative, advanced technology and treatment offerings. We provide comprehensive care for local, regional, and traveling patients.
Opened in 1999, the Dialysis Department conveniently provides outpatient hemodialysis services for local residents and visiting patients. All patients receive individualized and compassionate patient centered care from highly skilled staff which includes RNs and a certified patient care technician. The department is lead by a certified nephrology nurse and a medical director that is board certified in nephrology.
- Board Certified Nephrologists
- Nutritional Counseling
- Social Services Counseling
- Maintained Joint Commission Disease Specific Certification for End Stage Renal Disease. This certification means our Dialysis program complies with the highest national standards for safety and quality of care. The Ivinson Dialysis Unit is one of only three dialysis units in the nation to earn this Gold Seal of Approval.
- Awarded Planetree unit designation for providing patient centered care.
- Maintain an active quality improvement program to provide excellent patient care.
- Located within the hospital, the center offers convenient, immediate access to all other services within the hospital including laboratory, x-ray, and emergency care.
- Amenities include warmed blankets, individual televisions and nutritious snacks.
Additional ServicesIn addition to providing dialysis treatments, in our clinic we also treat patients with Chronic Kidney Disease who are not on dialysis. Our goal is to keep patients with kidney disease as healthy as possible through education and management of anemia in an attempt to avoid dialysis in the future.
We also prepare new patients coming to Dialysis by giving them a tour of the unit and having them sit and talk with other patients about their experiences on dialysis. Early referral is the key to making the transition to dialysis as easy as possible.
Patient Testimonials"I feel very content and satisfied with treatment at this center. I trust my life to the dedicated and skillful nurses. I enjoy talking to them...They listen and understand a joke or teasing... A very fine crew... Each would go beyond their usual duties to listen and help."
"Couldn't ask for better care."
"I actually enjoy the experience of dialysis because of the staff."
"Make no mistake about it, these ladies do care and are great. They make this bearable. These ladies are the best anywhere."
"I have visited other centers and always appreciate the people I get at my home center. They're the best. They have made my experience much less frightening."
"Excellent unit. I have had hemodialysis in 6 other units and this is by far the best. I enjoy the staff and they make it as enjoyable as possible."
Our DoctorsTo see a list of our board certified Nephrologists:
WE BELIEVE You Deserve Exceptional Healthcare
"Thanks to all of you for what you do and your concern for the people who need you!"