Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Tuesday, November 1, 2016
Monday, October 17, 2016
Thursday, September 22, 2016
Hours of Operation:Inpatient Services:
Seven days a week
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Monday through Friday, except holidays
8:00 am to 5:00 pm by appointment only; call (307) 755-4730 to setup an appointment
Department Mission StatementDedicated to providing effective and compassionate rehabilitation services to restore quality of life and achieve optimal function that contributes to the physical, psychological, and social well-being of our patients.
Occupational Therapy Services at IMHOccupational therapy is a health and rehabilitation profession designed to assist people in regaining independence through individually designed programs.
Occupational therapists analyze a participant's physical abilities necessary to perform daily tasks such as dressing, eating, cooking and bathing and focus on increasing these skills to maximize function and safety.
Occupational therapists work with people of all age groups and with a wide range of diagnoses such as stroke, hand impairments, weakness, cognitive impairments and Parkinson's, to name a few.
In addition, occupational therapists can perform the following:
- Rehabilitation of hand and upper extremity injuries
- Splinting: Prefabrication and custom-made thermoplastic
- Evaluation and recommendations for work environments
- Home assessments for safety
- Cognitive retraining
- Functional Capacity Assessments for return to work
- Pediatric Sensory Integration for Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Lymphedema Treatment
Rehabilitation Services Staff
Frequently Asked Questions