Read Ivinson’s latest stories and news about COVID-19 on our online blog, Vitals. We provide regular updates on the steps we are taking to keep our patients and community safe.
At Ivinson, we are dedicated to the health and safety of our patients and community. We are taking every precaution possible to ensure it is safe for you to receive care. Delaying care for an emergency or urgent medical can be dangerous. Our emergency room, clinics and hospital are safe. If you have a medical emergency, don’t hesitate – call 911.
how we are keeping patients safe
- We are offering dedicated appointment times for elderly and high-risk patients
- We are screening patients over the phone and upon arrival
- Our facilities are continually cleaned using enhanced procedures
- Our staff and providers will wear masks and other PPE when they care for patients
- For safety reasons, we have limited public entrances and restricted visitors to one visitor in a 24-hour period
- All persons entering the facility will be screened and asked to wear a mask
- Chairs in our waiting rooms are re-spaced to ensure physical distancing
Face masks are required in all public buildings within Albany County. Please bring your own face mask or covering to wear when visiting the hospital or Ivinson Medical Group. To ensure your safety, all staff are required to wear a face-coverings and appropriate PPE while at work to guard against transmission of COVID-19.
Learn more about how to safely wear and remove a cloth face covering.