Annalise Forsythe, DNP
- Acute illness
- Sprains, strains and minor injuries
- Small cuts, bruises or burns
Annalise provides a large variety of services for patients of all ages. As a family nurse practitioner, she’s experienced in preventative medicine, assessment and treatment of acute illnesses and management of chronic conditions. On her days off, Annalise enjoys spending time in the outdoors with her husband and dog. She and her husband also love to travel, always looking forward to their next big adventure. Annalise is looking forward to providing excellent care to the people of Laramie and surrounding areas at Ivinson Medical Group’s Convenient Care Clinic.
- BS - Boise State University, Boise, ID
- APRN/FNP - Doctor of Nursing Practice - University of Wyoming
- Board Certification - Family Nurse Practitioner
- License - Advanced Practice Registered Nurse— Wyoming State Board of Nursing
My approach to patient care is based on a partnership and relationship with every patient. In this partnership, you are the captain of the ship. My role is to listen to your concerns and needs, provide education and recommendations, then help you decide what is best for you in reaching your overall health goals.