Chelsea Raymer, DNP
- Wellness visits
- Managing acute/chronic illnesses
- Minor procedures
Chelsea is a Laramie native and a graduate of UW's Doctor of Nursing Practice Family Nurse Practitioner Program. Her scope of practice encompasses health promotion, disease prevention, and the diagnosis and management of a variety of health conditions. She treats patients of all ages, including adults and children. In her free time, she enjoys traveling, creating healthy recipes and spending time with her husband and son.
- BS - University of Wyoming
- APRN/FNP - Doctor of Nursing Practice - University of Wyoming
- Board Certification - Certification: Family Nurse Practitioner— American Nurses Credentialing Center, 2015
- License - Advanced Practice Registered Nurse— Wyoming State Board of Nursing, 2015
I believe in building long-lasting and trusting relationships with patients and families. By actively listening to patients, I can more thoroughly address their concerns and better understand their needs.