Kiran Koduri, MD
Dr. Koduri is a fellowship trained Pediatric Intensivist. He comes to Ivinson with over ten years of experience caring for critically-ill infants and children. Dr. Koduri serves as a Pediatric Hospitalist, providing care to all of our inpatient nursery and pediatric patients. He also hosts specialty care clinic at Ivinson Medical Group where he sees complex pediatric patients who need advanced care.
- Inpatient pediatrics
- Complex pediatric patients
- Chronic pediatric illnesses
- BS - Guntur Medical College, Guntur India
- Internship - Compulsory Resident Internship – Government General Hospital, Guntur India
- Residency - Pediatric Internship and Residency – University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Fellowship - Pediatric Critical Care Fellowship – University at Buffalo The State University of New York
I enjoy helping children express their full potential by providing excellent patient care.
Ivinson Medical Group
3116 Willett Dr.
Laramie, WY 82072 phone 307-755-4540