Dr. Vijaya Koduri
Dr. Koduri has been practicing pediatric medicine for seven years. She completed her residency through the University at Buffalo, and, prior to moving to Laramie, practiced in Gillette and Cheyenne, Wyoming. As a mother of four young children, Dr. Koduri understands the busy lives of parents. She works to foster relationships with her patients and their families while providing comprehensive and convenient care.
- Complete comprehensive care from newborn – age 21
- Individualized well-child visits
- Acute illnesses
- BS - MBBS – Mamata Medical College, Khammam India
- Internship - Pediatric Internship and Residency – University at Buffalo The State University of New York
- Residency - Compulsory Resident Internship – Mamata General Hospital, Khammam India
I enjoy helping children every day to be healthy, happy and successful.
Ivinson Medical Group
3116 Willett Dr.
Laramie, WY 82072 phone 307-755-4540