Julien Fahed, MD
- Colonoscopy and upper endoscopy
- Management of hemorrhoids
- Endoscopic bariatric therapy for obesity
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Interventional/Advanced endoscopy
- Small bowel endoscopy/capsule endoscopy
Dr. Fahed understands the importance of listening to patients and building a professional relationship based on trust. He also believes in bringing personal, social psychological and spiritual factors into the healing process.
He is the principal and co-author of many published manuscripts and abstracts in leading international journals in the field of Gastroenterology and Endoscopy.
When Dr. Fahed is not helping patients, he enjoys traveling, spending time with his family and sampling new and interesting cuisines. He also plays the guitar and piano.
- MD - Universite Saint Joseph, Beirut, Lebanon
- Internship - Universite Saint Joseph, Beirut, Lebanon
- Residency - University of Massachusetts, Worcester, Mass.
- Fellowship - Aurora HealthCare, Milwaukee, Wis.