Kelly Follett, MD
Dr. Follett has been with Ivinson Medical Group for over a year now. She completed her residency at the University of Utah Primary Children’s Hospital, and, prior to moving to Laramie, practiced in a small town in Colorado. With two young children and teenager under her roof, Dr. Follett fully understands the needs and concerns of parents, as well as the importance of providing effective, convenient care.
Top conditions treated
- Well-child visits and acute illnesses
- Certified lactation consultant
- ADD/ADHD and behavorial concerns
- Childhood obesity
- BS - Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
- MD - Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Residency - University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Board Certification - American Board of Pediatrics and International Board Certified Lactation Consultant
- License - Wyoming State Medical License
One of things I enjoy most about being a doctor is really listening to my patients. I like being able to make an impact on the lives of children.
Ivinson Medical Group
3116 Willett Dr.
Laramie, WY 82072 phone 307-755-4540