Roger Bentley, MD
- Sports medicine
- Hip arthroscopy
- Rotator cuff repair
- Fractures and trauma care
Dr. Bentley is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in sports medicine and hip arthroscopy.
Following his orthopedic residency at the University of Oklahoma, Dr. Bentley completed his sports medicine fellowship at the Southern California Orthopedic Institute. Growing up in Arizona, he credits his time in Utah studying his undergraduate degree for his love of the mountain west. Dr. Bentley is fluent in Spanish and is excited to once again be working in a rural health setting. When he is not in the clinic or performing surgeries, Dr. Bentley enjoys snowboarding, backpacking, rock climbing, as well as a variety of sports.
- BS - Brigham Young University - Provo, UT
- MD - University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson, AZ
- Residency - University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center - Norman, OK
- Fellowship - Sports Medicine, Southern California Orthopedic Institute - Los Angeles, CA
I think the most rewarding part of being a sports surgeon is seeing patients get back to what they enjoy doing.