Sameera Fareed, MD
Dr. Fareed has lived in the United States since 1992, and has been practicing medicine since 1997. She joined Ivinson Medical Group in 2015. In her time outside of clinic, Dr. Fareed enjoys reading and spending time with her family. When asked what she enjoys about Laramie, she said, “Laramie summers are beautiful, and I enjoy going to the Farmer’s Market... And Snowy Range is a fun destination during winter!”
Top conditions treated
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Diabetes mellitus
- MD - Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi, Pakistan
- Internship - Beth Israel Medical Center,Newark, NJ
- Residency - – Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJSaint Francis Hospital, Evanston, IL
- Board Certification - American Board of Internal Medicine
- License - Wyoming state medical license
My goal is to detect problems early and heal them agressively so that patients can live their best lives, for as long as possible.
Ivinson Medical Group
3116 Willett Dr.
Laramie, WY 82072 phone 307-755-4540