Vivek Agrawal, MD
- Shoulder surgery
- Corrective surgery
- Rotator cuff repair
- Sports medicine
Dr. Agrawal specializes in shoulder surgery and revisions and was named “10 Shoulder Surgeons to Know” by Becker’s Hospital Review. He became interested in shoulder surgery after an injury of his own, which prompted him to pursue sub-specialty training at California Pacific Medical Center. While also serving as a major in the Air Force Reserves, Dr. Agrawal completed visiting clinical fellowships in both France and Switzerland. In his work, Dr. Agrawal finds satisfaction in treating complex cases and offering patients a second opinion. Outside of work, Dr. Agrawal enjoys golfing, mountain biking and cooking.
- BS - University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- MD - Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis
- Residency - Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis
- Fellowship - Shoulder and Knee Arthroscopy, California Pacific Medical Center; Visiting Clinical Fellowship, France; Visiting Clinical Fellowship, Zurich, Switzerland
- Board Certification - American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
The highest compliment is to have physicians and patients refer friends and family to me.