surviving and thriving after cancer
Surviving and Thriving After Cancer (STAC) is a non-profit program designed to empower cancer patients and survivors to improve their quality of life through fitness and health.
In addition to a group exercise program, STAC offers social support and contact, as well as education on cancer prevention, side-effect management, and habits to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- An exercise group designed specifically for cancer survivors and patients.
- Free participation for all.
- Learn about prevention and screening.
- Regain motion.
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle.
- All ages and fitness levels welcome.
The fall program begins on March 1, 2021 and lasts through April 7, 2021.
|Mondays||12:00 – 1:00 PM|
5:30 – 6:30 PM
|Wednesdays||12:00 – 1:00 PM||5:30 – 6:30 PM|
Ivinson Memorial Hospital
Outpatient Rehabilitation Center
255 N. 30th Street
Laramie, Wyoming 82072