surviving and thriving after cancer
Surviving and Thriving After Cancer (STAC) is a non-profit program designed to empower cancer patients and survivors to improve their quality of life through fitness and health.
In addition to a group exercise program, STAC offers social support and contact, as well as education on cancer prevention, side-effect management, and habits to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- An exercise group designed specifically for cancer survivors and patients.
- Free participation for all.
- Learn about prevention and screening.
- Regain motion.
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle.
- All ages and fitness levels welcome.
The spring program begins on January 13, 2020 and lasts through February 19, 2020, with two separate bi-weekly sessions on Mondays and Wednesdays from 12:15 — 1:15 PM and 6:00 — 7:00 PM.
Ivinson Memorial Hospital
Outpatient Rehabilitation Center
255 N. 30th Street
Laramie, Wyoming 82072