We want to enhance the patient experience by providing an affordable, comfortable environment for patients and families who are guests in our community.
Offering more than just a night’s stay, our guest house provides the same privacy, convenience, and comfort as one’s own home — while you or someone you care for receives care at Ivinson.
- Six private guest rooms to accommodate patients, families, and caregivers.
- Full kitchen.
- Common eating and living areas for comfort and relaxation.
- Laundry facilities.
- WiFi and digital television service.
- Comfort and support of other guests.
- Check-in ends each evening at 8pm. Guests must check out by 12pm (noon) and return keys to the Emergency Department at Ivinson.
- For cash and checks, payment is due upon check-in. For those using a major credit card, your card information is required upon reservation.
- A photo ID is required for each guest at check-in.
Financial assistance is available for guests without the ability to pay; an application is required to determine eligibility for financial assistance.
No smoking, tobacco, alcohol, illegal drugs, or pets are permitted in the house or on the property at any time.
If you need to cancel a purchase you made by card, please do so by 6PM the day of check-in to avoid incurring a charge.
A patient’s family and friends may visit the hospital 24 hours a day. Quiet hours are from 7 PM to 7 AM. After 8 PM, visitors must enter through the Emergency Department.
food + drink
Restaurant style dine-in and take-out food is available on the first floor of the hospital. Freshly prepared meals are served daily, and can be made-to-order seven days a week from 6:30 AM to 7 PM.