Direct Access Testing
outpatient main line
Monday – Friday
7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Direct Access Testing allows individuals to request lab tests and learn about their health status without a provider’s orders or large out-of-pocket expenses.
Our lab offers a selection of laboratory health profiles designed to evaluate your current health status via a simple blood draw. Educational information is included with laboratory results.
- A provider’s order is not required for these tests.
- No appointment is necessary – patients may walk-in during Outpatient Lab hours.
- Insurance will not be billed – tests must be paid for in advance by cash, credit card or HSA.
- Please bring a picture ID to your walk-in appointment.
- You are responsible for contacting your provider regarding your test results.
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile
Includes BUN, calcium, chloride, CO2, creatine, glucose, potassium, sodium, albumin, total protein, ALP, ALT, AST and bilirubin. 10-hour fast is required for best results.
|Complete Blood Count|
Includes white and red blood count, hemoglobin, hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, platelet count.
Includes cholesterol triglycerides, HDL, and calculated LDL. 10-hour fast is required for best results.
|Prostate Specific Antigen||$40|
|Thyroid Stimulating Hormone||$30|
Access Your Results
If you don’t already have one, creating a My Health Connection account is a convenient way to see your results when they are available. For the best experience, download and access through the UCHealth app today, available on Apple and Google app stores.