Daniel Levene, MD
- Sports medicine
- Total joint replacement
- Fracture care
Dr. Levene serves as the orthopedist for Laramie High School. Additional sports coverage experience includes team physician duties for UW, head team orthopedist for Ft. Lewis College, and U.S. ski team. When not performing surgery or seeing patients in clinic, Dr. Levene enjoys skiing, mountain biking, fly fishing, traveling, and spending time with his family.
- BS - Dartmouth College, Hanover NH
- MD - University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, CO
- Residency - University of California , Davis, CA
- Fellowship - Steadman - Hawkins Clinic, Vail CO
- Board Certification - American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
"I enjoy seeing the decisions that I make and the surgeries I perform bring improvements and happiness to my patients' lives."