Dr. Daniel Levene
Dr. Levene serves as the orthopedist for Laramie High School. Additional sports coverage experience includes team physician duties for UW, head team orthopedist for Ft. Lewis College, and U.S. ski team. When not performing surgery or seeing patients in clinic, Dr. Levene enjoys skiing, mountain biking, fly fishing, traveling, and spending time with his family.
Top conditions treated
- Sports medicine
- Total joint replacement
- Fracture care
- BS - Dartmouth College, Hanover NH
- MD - University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, CO
- Residency - University of California , Davis, CA
- Fellowship - Steadman - Hawkins Clinic, Vail CO
- Board Certification - American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
"I enjoy seeing the decisions that I make and the surgeries I perform bring improvements and happiness to my patients' lives."
Premier Bone & Joint Centers
1909 Vista Drive
Laramie, WY 82070 phone 307-745-8851