Dusty Christensen, DPM
- Foot/Ankle Reconstructive surgery
- Total Ankle Replacement
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Sports Injuries
Dr. Christensen is a podiatrist, specializing in foot and ankle surgery and provides comprehensive care for a wide range or foot and ankle concerns. Dr. Christensen has a special interest in both surgical and non-surgical treatments including rear foot and ankle surgery, ligament reconstruction, heel and arch pain as well as acute and chronic sports injuries. After earning his doctorate of podiatric medicine, Dr. Christensen completed a three year foot and ankle surgical residency at Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center. Outside of his practice he enjoys cycling, playing the saxophone and spending time with his family.
- DPM — Doctor of Podiatric Medicine - Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, IL
- MHA — Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, IL
- BS - University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- Residency - Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center, South Bend, IN
- Board Certification - American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
I want my patients to leave feeling educated and empowered about their specific healthcare journey and feel as though they were the only patient I saw that day.