Elizabeth Rowe, CNM
Certified Nurse Midwife
- Well-woman visits
- Pregnancy, birth and post-partum care
- Individualized labor support
- Contraceptive and menopause care
Liz’s vast experience in nursing and being a fierce advocate for women’s health led her to midwifery practice. Liz graduated from University of Colorado Denver in the Nurse Midwifery program. She completed her integration at Saint Joseph’s Hospital in Denver before moving to Laramie with her husband and two children. Liz is passionate about helping women achieve the birth experience they envision, while providing a safe and empowering environment.
- BS - BSN — University of Vermont, 2000
- APRN/FNP - MS - NMW — University of Colorado, 2018
- Board Certification - Certified Nurse Midwife — American Certification Midwifery Board, 2018
- License - Wyoming State Board of Nursing, 2018
To me, birth is not only about bringing new life into this world, but it is also about creating strong and confident mothers.