Emma Bjore, MD
As a specialist in the care of adults 70 and older, I am committed to helping patients maintain their wellness, independence and quality of life as they age. I partner with my patients in meeting their health goals, which often includes decreasing the amount of medications they take and improving and maintaining daily functioning. Being an advocate for and empowering our older adults is my greatest roll as a Geriatrician.
Top conditions treated
- Rehab and nursing home care
- Cognitive evaluations
- Incontinence evaluations
- Palliative Care
- BS - Concordia College, Moorhead, MN
- MD - University of North Dakota,Grand Forks, ND
- Residency - University of Colorado — Rose Family Medicine
- Fellowship - University of Colorado, Geriatrics
- Board Certification - American Board of Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
- License - Wyoming Medical State License
I am committed to our community’s health and will encourage people of all ages to make healthy lifestyle decisions to improve and maintain their health.
Ivinson Medical Group
Laramie, WY 82072 phone 307-755-4540