Ketura Talbot, MD
- Child & Adult Well-Care Visits
- Medicare Patients
- Women's Health
- Acute Illness & Injury
- Chronic Disease Management
Ketura was born in the Big Horn Basin and has spent most of her life in Wyoming. After attending the University of Washington School of Medicine, she completed her family medicine residency in Rapid City, South Dakota. For the past six years, she has been a practicing family medicine physician in Casper, Wyoming where she provides primary care for all ages, from newborns to nursing home residents. Dr. Talbot considers herself a traditional family physician—taking care of everyone and everything that she can. In her free time, Dr. Talbot enjoys amateur photography, travel, reading, exploring the outdoors and spending time with family.
- BS - University of Wyoming – Laramie, WY
- MD - University of Washington School of Medicine – Seattle, WA
- Residency - Rapid City Regional Hospital Family Medicine Residency – Rapid City, SD
- Board Certification - American Board of Family Medicine
There is not a ‘one-size fits all’ when it comes to medicine—we are each unique and need individualized care. I blend traditional and cutting-edge medical practice in order to provide the best care.