Lauren Munsell, DNP
- Allergies and asthma
- Acute and chronic sinus problems
- Hearing issues
- Throat and tonsil issues
Lauren is a nurse practitioner at the Ivinson Medical Group Surgical Clinic Cheyenne location. Lauren provides acute and chronic care for several ear, nose and throat concerns including allergies, asthma, thyroid concerns and hearing problems.
Prior to joining Ivinson as an otolaryngology provider, Lauren has provided acute care and family care in Cheyenne. While pursuing her doctorate of family nursing practice at the University of Wyoming, she also served as a registered nurse on Ivinson's labor and delivery unit, medical/surgical unit and the intensive care unit.
Lauren has called Wyoming home for the last 8 years and enjoys travelling, skiing, bike rides in the mountains and hiking.
- DNP — Doctor of Nursing Practice, Family — University of Wyoming
- BS - University of Wyoming, College of Nursing
- Board Certification - American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board
- License - Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Family Nurse Practitioner
I am delighted to be a part of an incredible team that supports the Wyoming community.