Mark McKenna, MD
Mark is an orthopedic specialist at Premier Bone & Joint. In addition to his practice commitments, Dr. McKenna serves as a team physician for the University of Wyoming athletics. He also teaches and is a Preceptor as the University of Washington Medical School WWAMI program. In his free time, he stays active through football, basketball, golf, fishing, hiking, and wine collecting.
Top conditions treated
- Sports medicine
- Total joint replacement
- Fracture care
- BS - Rocky Mountain College, Bilings MT
- MD - University of Washington, Seattle WA
- Residency - Geidinger Medical Center, Danville PA
- Fellowship - University of Washington
- Board Certification - American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- License - Wyoming State Medical License
" I enjoy helping my patients get their quality of life back"
PRemier Bone & Joint Centers
1909 Vista Drive
Laramie, WY 82070 phone 307-745-8851