Paul Johnson, MD
- Medical/Surgical ENT Treatment
- Allergy treatments
- Pediatric ENT
- Sinus problems
- Thyroid diseases
Dr. Johnson grew up in Laramie, Wyoming and graduated from Laramie High School in 1995. He enjoys all aspects of general ENT, and has particular interest in pediatric ENT, allergy, sinus surgery and thyroid surgery. His outside interests include travel, running, playing hockey, watching college sports and spending time with his wife and daughters.
- BS - Baylor University, Waco, TX
- MD - University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Internship - Department of Surgery
- Residency - Department of Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery, Columbia University, New York, NY
- Board Certification - American Board of Otolaryngology
- License - Wyoming State Medical License
I am very excited to return to practice medicine in Laramie, where I grew up.