Ryan Aukerman, MD
- Sports medicine
- Nerve microsurgery
- Foot & ankle
Ryan is an orthopedic surgeon at Premier Bone and Joint in Laramie. In addition to his duties at Premier Bone & Joint Centers, Dr. Aukerman serves as the head team physician for the University of Wyoming Athletics. He has taken care of several National Championship Division 1 teams in his career. Dr. Aukerman has been a team physician at the University of Wisconsin, University of Colorado, and University of Denver. In his free time, Dr. Aukerman enjoys fly fishing, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, water skiing, wakeboarding, volleyball, soccer, and hiking.
- BS - Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado
- MD - University of Colorado School of Medicine in Denver, Colorado
- Internship - University of Colorado School of Medicine in Denver, Colorado
- Residency - University of Colorado School of Medicine in Denver, Colorado
- Fellowship - University of Wisconsin in Madison, Wisconsin
- Board Certification - American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- License - Wyoming State Medical License
I like helping patients get back to their pre-injured lifestyle.