Teresa Thompson, DNP
- Allergies and asthma
- Acute and chronic sinus problems
- Hearing issues
- Throat and tonsil issues
Teresa has been providing primary care to the community of Laramie and Albany County for the past five years. She joins Ivinson Medical Group as a specialty care provider in Otolaryngology. Teresa has lived in Laramie for nearly 20 years. She enjoys spending time with her husband and children, enjoying outdoor adventures and unpredictable weather conditions that come with living in Wyoming. Teresa is a graduate of the University of Wyoming’s Doctor of Nursing Program. She believes in patient-centered care and will proudly continue to offer the highest quality of care to her patients.
- DNP - Doctor of Nursing Practice — University of Wyoming
- BS - University of Wyoming, College of Nursing
- Board Certification - Family Nurse Practitioner - American Nurses Credentialing Center, 2016
- License - Advanced Practice Registered Nurse - Wyoming State Board of Nursing, 2016
I am thrilled to be given the opportunity to continue to serve and provide care to the wonderful people of Laramie and Albany County.