Tim Kirsch, MD
- Pediatric Anesthesia
Dr. Kirsch is a proud Wyoming native who joined NCAP in August 2010 and began providing anesthesia care at Ivinson in December 2021. He attended medical school at Creighton University and completed his anesthesia residency at the University of Cincinnati and pediatric anesthesia fellowship at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital.
- BS - Creighton University
- MD - Creighton University School of Medicine
- Residency - University of Cincinnati Hospital
- Fellowship - Pediatric Anesthesiology, Cincinnati Children's Hospital
- License - Alaska, Colorado, Wyoming