outpatient main line
Please call for more information or to schedule an appointment.
This outpatient based health service for maintaining optimal hearing health offers the best practices using state of the art testing equipment for diagnostic audiological and vestibular evaluation. We specialize in the prevention, identification, and treatment rehabilitation of hearing loss, as well as evaluation of vestibular function for dizziness, vertigo and balance disorders.
- One-on-one comprehensive hearing evaluations and treatment that identifies the type and degree of hearing loss
- Guided selection, sales, and trial periods for hearing aids.
- Compete service and repair for many hearing aid manufacturer’s hearing aids/devices.
- Education regarding the effects of hearing loss on communication.
- Management strategies to ease the difficulties encountered when talking with individuals who have hearing loss.
- Hearing protection designed to reduce hearing loss from noise exposure and occupational hazards.
- Conservation and annual hearing evaluation programs that comply with OSHA guidelines for industries and businesses with hazardous occupational noise levels.
- Tinnitus education and treatment options.
- Advanced vestibular evaluations, including videonystagmography (VNG), for those seeking care for dizziness, vertigo or balance problems.