outpatient main line
Please call for more information or to schedule an appointment.
This inpatient and outpatient based health service promotes healing, pain relief and injury prevention. We align patient education and physical therapy techniques to help individuals regain, improve and maintain movement, and functional abilities throughout the lifespan.
We offer an individualized and comprehensive physical therapy program that includes highly effective treatment methods proven to be successful in your recovery. We utilize Physical Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants. Our Physical Therapy Assistants are highly skilled, working in collaboration and under direct supervision of your primary Physical Therapist. We offer treatment sessions that are one-on-one and tailored to help you meet all of your rehabilitation goals.
- Post-Stroke Rehabilitation
- Post-Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Vestibular Rehabilitation and Vertigo
- Gait and Balance Re-training and Rehabilitation
- Post-Concussion Rehabilitation
- Lee Silverman (LSVT® BIG) for Parkinson’s Disease
- Functional Movement Rehabilitation
- Pre and Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Spine Rehabilitation utilizing The McKenzie Institute® Methods
- Sports Related Injury Rehabilitation
- Work-Related Injuries and Occupational Health
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries
- Cervical and Lumbar Traction
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Taping Techniques
- Negative Pressure Scar Tissue Mobilization
Wheelchair Fitting Evaluations
Wound Care and Wound Vac Management
Visiting Orthotic and Prosthetic Specialist