Dr. Daiva Olipra
Dr. Olipra’s passion has always been the health and well-being of babies, children and young adults. Her dedication to her work has taken her half way around the world, through multiple universities, several medical residencies and, most recently, an Integrative Medical Studies Fellowship. A European-trained Child Neurologist and an American-trained Pediatrician, Daiva is also a peer-reviewed, published researcher who understands the importance of staying on top of our ever-changing medical world. Dr. Olipra is unassuming and compassionate; she handles everyday and complex health issues with both conventional and mind-body approaches.
- Individualized well-child visits
- Education as an integral part of each patient visit
- Lifestyle, nutrition, exercise and stress assessment and management
- ADD/ADHD, concussion, headache, and other concerns of the mind/brain
- MD - Kaunas University of Medicine, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Residency - Kaunas Medical Academy, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Fellowship - University of Arizona Center for Intefrative Medicine, Tucson AZ
Ivinson Medical Group
3116 Willett Dr.
Laramie, WY 82072 phone (307) 755-4540
fax (307) 755-4539