Derek Ewell, DO
- Obstetrics Care
- Minimally-Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
- General Gynecology
Dr. Ewell began working in the Laramie community as an OB/GYN shortly after a four-year residency in Amarillo, Texas. He believes the key to a successful patient-provider relationship is the act of working together to manage one's health, in a manner that is appropriate for the patient. When not seeing patients, Dr. Ewell enjoys hiking and fishing with his family in Laramie’s nearby outdoor landscape.
- BS - University of Wyoming, Laramie WY
- DO - Still University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville, Missouri
- Residency - Texas Tech University Health Science Center, Amarillo Texas
- License - Wyoming State Medical License
I love the opportunity to take care of patients from the Womb through Menopause. It allows for a long-lasting physician-patient relationship.