Esther Gilman-Kehrer, DNP
Esther has a deep connection to Laramie and many of its families having been associated with Ivinson Hospital for more than 30 years. Esther has been midwife and family nurse practitioner in Wyoming and Colorado for over 16 years. After actively practicing in Laramie from 2002 to 2010, Esther went on to obtain her Doctor of Nursing practice from the University of Colorado. She returned to Laramie in 2012 and has stayed involved in the Laramie medical community working at Laramie Reproductive Health Clinic as a family nurse practitioner and teaching in the family nurse practitioner program for the University of Wyoming. Esther is a passionate advocate for midwifery care, and supports women and their families through pregnancy, birth and beyond. Esther is delighted to join the Ivinson team to help rebuild the midwifery program in Laramie while taking monthly obstetric call.
- Pregnancy, birth and post-partum care
- Individualized labor support
- BS - University of Wyoming
- APRN/FNP - Doctor of Nursing Practice - University of Colorado
- Board Certification - Certified Nurse Midwife — American Certification Midwifery Board; Family Nurse Practitioner — American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- License - Wyoming State Board of Nursing
Ivinson Memorial Hospital
255 N. 30th St.
Laramie, Wyoming 82072 phone 307-742-2141