Dr. Samantha Herriott
Dr. Herriott received a Bachelor of Science degree in biology from Oakland University in Rochester, MI and earned her doctorate of osteopathic medicine at the Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Lansing, MI. Herriott is a member of the American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and the American Osteopathic Association.
Dr. Herriott’s rural upbringing on Michigan’s Lake Huron coast guided her interests towards the outdoors where she loves to spend time with her husband and their two children. Dr. Herriott also enjoys yoga and is an avid kayaker and horseback rider.
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
- Menopausal medicine
- Pregnancy management
- Adolescent gynecology
- MD - Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Lansing, MI
- Residency - Genesys Regional Medical Center, Grand Blanc, MI
- Board Certification - American College of Osteopathic Obstetrics and Gynecology
- License - Wyoming Medical State License
I'm an advocate for women in all aspects of life. Women's healthcare is not only my specialty but my passion.
Ivinson Medical Group
3116 E. Willett Dr.
Laramie, WY 82072 phone 307-755-4540