Read Ivinson’s latest stories and news about COVID-19 on our online blog, Vitals. We cover the changing recommendations, feature articles from Ivinson providers and leaders and give you the feel-good stories to lift your spirits.
Ivinson Memorial Hospital is dedicated to the health and safety of our patients and community. We are open, safe and here to care for you. As we schedule appointments, including outpatient services, surgeries and clinic visits, we’re taking every precaution possible to ensure it’s safe to see your provider while receiving world-class healthcare.
A Letter from our CEO
Our CEO, Doug Faus is keeping our community informed with regular letters published in the Laramie Boomerang and on our blog. Read his most recent letter from November 1st, 2020.
Wyoming Department of Health Statistics
The Wyoming Department of Health is actively responding to and tracking coronavirus within the state.
- Review COVID-19 Map and Statistics that outlines confirmed cases, probable cases, recovered cases and deaths.
- Track Wyoming Hospital Capacity to view general capacity as well as COVID-19 hospitalizations.
- View COVID-19 Testing Data within our state resulted at Wyoming State Public Health Laboratory and Commercial Laboratories.
Stop The Spread
Continue to protect yourself and others by taking the following steps:
- Wash your hands often.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and other people.
- Wear a face covering in public spaces.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces regularly.
Leave Us Notes
Are there healthcare heroes you want to send a note of encouragement or thanks to during this time? Leave a note and we will share with our team!