Read Ivinson’s latest stories and news about COVID-19 on our online blog, Vitals. We cover the changing recommendations, feature articles from Ivinson providers and leaders and give you the feel-good stories to lift your spirits.
Ivinson Memorial Hospital is dedicated to the health and safety of our patients and community. We are open, safe and here to care for you. As we schedule appointments, including outpatient services, surgeries and clinic visits, we’re taking every precaution possible to ensure it’s safe to see your provider while receiving world-class healthcare.
Stop The Spread
Continue to protect yourself and others by taking the following steps:
- Wash your hands often.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and other people.
- Wear a face covering in public spaces.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces regularly.
Check Your Symptoms
Please call your provider’s office if any of these apply to you:
- Have been in contact with someone who tested positive for, or had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days OR
- New cough, fever or shortness of breath in the last 72 hours OR
- Two or more of these symptoms that are new in the last 72 hours: chills, muscle aches, severe headaches, sore throat, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of smell or loss of taste.
Use this free tool from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
Leave Us Notes
Are there healthcare heroes you want to send a note of encouragement or thanks to during this time? Leave a note and we will share with our team!