inpatient rehab main line
Seven days a week
8:00am – 5:00pm
outpatient rehab main line
Monday – Friday except holidays
8:00am – 5:00pm by appointment only
This Inpatient and Outpatient based health service enables individuals to perform meaningful and purposeful activities independently across their lifespan.
Occupational Therapists complete evaluations and treatment sessions with individuals with decreased independence, endurance, and functional ability to perform their activities of daily living (ADLs). Occupational Therapy interventions focus on adapting the environment, modifying the task, teaching the skill, and educating the patient and/or caregiver to increase participation in and the performance of ADLs.
We provide the following:
- Comprehensive evaluation and treatment post-surgical or medical diagnosis to increase abilities necessary to perform daily activities such as personal care activities, dressing, bathing, grooming and higher level activities such as cooking, cleaning or laundry skills.
- Evaluation and recommendations on the proper use and needs of adaptive equipment.
- Comprehensive Home Assessment Evaluations with recommendations for adaptive equipment or modifications to the home upon discharge from the hospital.
- Evaluation and treatment of hand and upper extremity injuries.
- Custom-made or pre-fabricated thermoplastic static splinting.
- Cognitive Retraining and neurological rehabilitation after a neurological event such as a Traumatic Brain Injury or Cardiovascular Accident.
- Functional Capacity Assessments, Job Placement Assessments, and Job Site Analysis performed by trained specialists for Occupational Health