outpatient rehabilitation clinic
Please call for more information or to schedule an appointment
This inpatient and outpatient based health service enables individuals to perform meaningful and purposeful activities independently across their lifespan.
Occupational Therapists complete evaluations and treatment sessions with individuals with decreased independence, endurance, and functional ability to perform their activities of daily living (ADLs). Occupational Therapy interventions focus on adapting the environment, modifying the task, teaching the skill, and educating the patient and/or caregiver to increase participation in the performance of ADLs.
- Inpatient evaluation and treatment of post-surgical or medical diagnosis to increase abilities necessary to perform daily activities such as personal care, dressing, bathing, grooming and higher level activities such as cooking, cleaning or laundry skills
- Recommendations on the proper use and needs of adaptive equipment
- Home Assessment Evaluations with recommendations for modifications or adaptive equipment for the home environment prior to discharge from the hospital
- Outpatient evaluation and treatment of elbow, wrist, and hand injuries or impairments
- Outpatient Neurological Rehabilitation (e.g. traumatic brain injury, stroke)
- Functional Capacity Assessments performed by a trained assessment specialist