Kenneth Robertson, MD
Ken has been practicing medicine in Laramie, Wyoming for over 40 years. He is passionate about teaching and has supported the education of future medical professionals for as long as he has been in practice. He has taught classes for the College of Health Sciences at the University of Wyoming, supported the research of master and doctoral students, served on the Institutional Review Board at UW, and was involved with the WWAMI Program. He loves Laramie for the small community feel, the university, and the opportunities he has to teach students.
- BS - Univserity of Maryland
- MD - University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Internship - Denver Presbyterian Hospital
- Residency - Denver Presbyterian Hospital
- Board Certification - American Board of Internal Medicine and Fellow of the American College of Physicians